CMS/Framework: Bootstrap Themes
Layout: Responsive, Fluid
Category: Bootstrap Multipurpose Themes
Main features of TheStory Bootstrap Template include:
- Remove every thing that you do not want to use easily.
- Built with LESS.
- Change every color by just changing variables.
- Add/remove bootstrap assets easily.
- Bootstrap will be updated as soon as possible.
- Responsive Google maps.
- Responsive lightbox. By default switched off for small screens
- Lazy loading. Saves bandwidth, and improves page speed.
- All modern browsers supported
- Responsive video
- Phone, tablet, laptop, desktop vectors (SVG)
- 5 Layered PSD files.
- More than 300 awesome icons from Fontawesome
- Browser icons
- updated to bootstrap 3.4
- Change .fareorder to .fabars (menu icon)
- Added 8 more awesome colors
- Combined thestory.css and bootstrap.css
- Updated to FontAwesome 4
- Updated navigation to fix iPhone and Android bugs.
- All has changed is .navbarheader div
- Fixed .pullright bug on buttons.less
- Updated to Bootstrap3
- A lot of code cleanup. A lot.
- Actually added the 5 vectors, really no one noticed? )
- Menu back to bootstrap`s, as it got better in v3
- Menu in mobile view shows Brand now.
- Fontawesome updated
- The Story now supports almost all bootstrap`s components.
- Rewrote whole navigation, as bootstraps default one seemed to be buggy for this particular use. Now it uses CSS3 animations, and is even faster on mobile phones.
- Fixed issues with menu on iOS.
- Added jquery.history, now you can use back button.
- Fixed bug with lazy loading height, which threw of scroll spy in About page.
Third party resources of TheStory Bootstrap Theme include: